Chem2Dmat 2017 will be held at the “Campus Centre” of the University of Strasbourg. All the presentations will take place in the Amphithéâtre Guy Ourisson in the chemistry department building (Faculté de Chimie de Strasbourg) building. The building Faculté de Chimie, 1 rue Blaise Pascal, can be reached from most hotels within 15 minutes of walking or public transportation.
How to get to the Central Campus - Esplanade ?
From the airport
Take the shuttle train until the terminus Strasbourg Railway Station (see here)
Take the tram line C, direction "Neuhof Rodolphe Reuss" and get off at the stop "Observatoire".
From the train station
Take the tram line C, direction "Neuhof / Rodolphe Reuss" and get off at the stop "Observatoire".
From a bus or tram station
The Central Campus is situated near the tram station "Observatoire" on lines C and E.
Please check the map of the city network Here
Coming from the North, on highway A4 :
- Follow the directions to "Kehl".
- After the tunnel, stay on the left and follow the direction "Esplanade".
- Turn left and cross the Pont du Danube.
- Go straight on Rue d’Ankara and on Rue de Leicester.
- Turn left to rue de Londres.
- At traffic light, go straight across avenue du General de Gaulle and the tram rails.
- Enter the Place d’Athènes, which is in front of the Campus Central.
Coming from the South, on highway A35 :
- Take the Exit "Place de l’Etoile-Neudorf", stay on the left lane.
- Follow the direction to Kehl.
- Continue as described above (directions for coming from the North on highway A4).